Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am now 34 years old...is that a new age box???

Yo yo yo yesterday was by birthday biatches step up and recognize! hahaha. well it was my birthday and it was a really great day! yay! I even had 3 drinks! A glass of red wine, a glass of white wine and a mojito! Great food and good friends!

Today I went to the oncologist. It was fine. Just had to wait a little while. Tried to get blood from my arm (since it doesnt hurt there I rather that then the port) but the blood was moving soooo slow it was crazy. i dunno if it was my vein, lack of hydration since I really hadn't drank anything, or the phlebotonist. She was a newer one for me. I had to have my port flushed anyways so they gave up quickly and Gerri just got the blood from the port and flushed it. Waited for a bit and then the doc came in. Everythings fine was just a checkin. Slightly enemic most likely from the radiation. Throat is about 95% better. I got back in a month and then we'll schedule the port removal and the PET/CAT scans.

My grannys surgery went great and within 2 days she's been up walkin around, sitting in chairs and eating! She had colon surgery, removed a tumor. When the surgeon got in there the tumor had shrunk so much he had a hard time finding it!

Moms biopsy is scheduled for Jan 16th.

I think the hair or whats left on the back of my head has finally stopped falling out. Now just waiting for some peach fuzz to start comin in!! :O)~

Guess thats all for now! Happy January!

3 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Good to hear about your bday bonanza and that granny is doing swell! I'll be thinking of mom on the 16th!

XO

Unknown said...

Hey Sans,

Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing? Hope all is okay.

Jane

Duane said...

The peach fuzz is the most exciting part! :)