Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sept 28th at 8:30


Hello hello hello. Yes it's been a while, but hey probably no one reading this anyways and if you are you probably already know whats goin on, but hey maybe for those who don't here a new little tidbit of info.
Sept 28th at 8:30pm I will be performing in my own one woman (ok and one guy playing the piano yay Brett Kristofferson) show at Don't Tell Mama. If you're in the NYC area and feelin like checkin me out in person, see how funny i may be and hear my luscious tones as i sing through some musical theater tunes and ooohh a kd Lang tune, come out and see it.
Again thats:
When: Sunday Sept 28th at 8:30pm
where: Don't Tell Mama
343 W 46th Street btwn 8th adn 9th ave
New York, NY
tix are $10 and there's a two drink minimum
for reservations you can call 212.757.0788

Got a call back this coming monday for a preview reading of a new musical. Should be interesting.

Hanna has dropped some rain on nyc today. I made it wandering around quite a bit and then walking from my train stop to my apartment, i finally got completely drenched. This huge downpour started and the wind came. Of course by the time i made it to my front door...it stopped and went back to a moderate rain. Figures. But hey at least I was home and could change quickly and laugh at myself without anyone noticing!

I've been searching photography classes to take. I got a new digital slr camera and need to learn how to use it properly and take great pics.

Lets see what else?! My hair is still growing yay!! And 3/4 of it is super curly. But hey I'll take it! It's funny the sides next to my ears are quit a bit straighter then the top so it's entertaining.
I'll post a pic (it's of me and my friend Pat at the preseason Giants vs Patriots game out at the Meadowlands from couple weeks ago.) That was my first nfl game (or well almost regular season game, but still first nfl)

So thast about all, just workin and memorizing and rehearsing!!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Congrats Sanders! Sounds like things are going awesome with you lately! Keep us posted on how the event goes!

XO