Friday, October 12, 2007

New hair cut, treatment and update


Hello there everyone!

Well today was treatment day. Feelin a little off and nauseaus but not too bad. Took a zofran for the sicky feeling helps a big not still got an edge of icky left but it's alright.

So the update...... i will get a new petscan and cat scan at the end of this coming week or the beginning of next week. Once we get the results of that then we ha or the oncologist will determine if he wants to tak on more treatments or give them to the radiologist oncologist to see if they want to radiation. I guess if finally clicked in to my onc that i did do 12 treatments so maybe i won't have to have the extra. But, I'm not getting all excited until I actually have the scan results and now for sure.

On another front, my mom gave me a hair cut. I thought she would just buzz it all off, which is what I told her to do, but she actually just gave it a little short cut and it actually doesn't look bad at all. So let me know what ya think!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Jon said...

Cut looks great. Even some bangs. I like how you also have the little scar there too, it's bad ass. Nobody will say you aren't a tough girl, for sure. I REALLY hope, your PET is clean and they decide to do nothing but let you be :)

You have to be feeling SO CLOSE to being done with this and ready to move on.

My family's thoughts are going out to you for clean scans for here on out and an end to treatments.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sandy!
Love the new haircut. You have a lovely shaped head.

Keep on truckin' for the last treatments.

Thinking of you often,
Lori

Kelly Kane said...

Hey lady!!

Hope the hair is still being fabulous...and of course, for special occassions you can always rock the awesome wig :) Hope you're having fun with mom! XO

Unknown said...

Hey Sandy,
Sounds like you, Kelly and I are all getting are PET Scan this month. I'm hoping for good news all around. I love the new haircut. You look great!!
Take care,
Jane

Kelly Kane said...

Yay!! I finally signed up for the free trial of netflix that you gave me!!! I had no idea you could get TV shows too!! Had I known that, I woulda did it during chemo, damnit!! :) Call me when you're around! XO