Monday, October 22, 2007

The Rejuvenizer!!!!!!!!


Hello guys and galls, how is it goin!?
So yesterday my friend Nic and I went to the New Life Expo at The New Yorker. Total New Agey stuff. But I went for a specific reason. A woman named Phyllis Light was there. I learned of her through my reiki friend John. He had purchased a rejuvenizer from her. Here's what the rejuvenizer is
"The Rejuvenizer® line, created by Dr. Phyllis Light, is designed to help protect your physical and subtle bodies from the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and to help repair subtle damages to those bodies from all such negative energies, as well as from drugs, surgical procedures, and other people's negativity directed at you"
They are nice looking things too. I got one that a ring and it's like looking to a purple and blue little universe of stars. Thanks Nic for bringin this particular one to my attention. I figure cant hurt and there's a fun little parlor trick you can do with them too lol. My ring is kind of like the picture on here but much more purple and sparkly and pretty!

Then we went off and ate at Ruby Tuesdays. Which I've been dying to go to. I love their Salad Bar. But let me say, this new one in Times Square.... really... why do they hvae two menus, a cafe menu for the first floor (just like burgers and sandwiches I guess) and then the dinner menus for wayyyyyyy upstairs. whatever. Had to go upstairs as thats where the saladbar was. service... not the best. Took forever just to meet our waitress and forever for her to bring the drinks. I mean really, we were sitting across from the beverage station, i was about to go over and get my own water! But anywho, got our drinks got our salads! yummy. then got the little mini burgers. Not so yummy. Very salty and oddly had a spicey heat to it. wierd. But I was full on salad anyways! Love the pumpernickle croutons...my favorite!!! Then just hung out at Nics, she did some numerology, watched Brothers&Sisters and then I went home.

Been having trouble getting to sleep not sure what it is. But all last week it took forever trying to fall asleep and then just tossing and turning. Drugs, nerves, subconscious mind not shutting up, dunno. But took some ativan on saturday and sunday nights and finally slept yay!!Sucks though if I'm gonna have to keep takin it to get to sleep ugh.

Friday had a Pet and CT scan done. I'll find out the results from the oncologist on Wednesday. But while I was being removed from the machine, the technician, says "I see you've had some chemo" and honestly my first thought was , "yeah anyone who looks at my hair can tell that lol" but I didn't say it. I just said yep. He asked how many, I said 12 adn that I was getting the scans to show the doc so he can decide if he wants me to have more (i hope not) or be done (yes please). Then the tech says, "oh i don't think you'll need anymore chemo". Hmmmmm???? Now what does that mean? Aren't techs supposed to be tight lipped and keep their mouths shut? Did he imply that he say the scans and things look great or was he just tryign to say something supportive lol. My ma chooses to think he saw the scans and she's thinkin good things. I'm thinkin i'm not gonna think he saw anything and won't get my hopes up until i hear the onc say hey you're done!

Ma visiting for a week. That was nice though we don't always get along lol. I saw it's because we are both too selfish lol. But she left on saturday. While she was here though we ate a TAO (her request-I think i'm over that place, good but the awe has worn off) visited the M&M store, chinatown, and I'm sure other things other then eating at the local diner. lol. but i just can't remember.

hope all have a great week!
ps Kelly, you're welcome for the Netflix :) Have fun!

No comments: