Thursday, November 8, 2007

The waiting game

Hello folks of all ages and sizes.
I know some of you have been a' clammerin for my blog posts so here ya go! I can't keep my adoring fans waiting anymore haha.
Since we last spoke (ok well since I last posted) what has been going on?? Not much really. I went back to the onoclogist. Blood counts pretty normal, slightly enemic but not enough to give me a procrit shot. But boy did Jeri want to lol. She always likes to inflict pain upon me. I scheduled my radiation oncology appointment. That will take place monday nov 12 at 11:30 and then at 2 I'll head back over to Dr G (oncologist) and I guess fill him in on what happened, though i'm sure Dr Shah the radialogist will send him his opinion as well. Dr G seems to think that Shah will say yes to radiation. Ya know, not that i have any overwhelming desires to go do it, but it is what it is, and you do what you gotta do. To me, I think of it more like a second line of defense if I have to have it. So we'll chat about long term side effects and all that fun stuff.
So really not much else happening. Just going to work and going home. Some laundry occassionally and lots of tv. I'm addicted to the tv these days. Although with the writers strike I may not be very soon.
Hope everyone is well. Take care of yourselves as tis now the cold/flu season! bundle up if your in cooler parts of the nation! Anyone ever been to Portland OR or Seattle WA?
ciao for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey long time no hear!! I was beginning to wonder if you weren't blogging anymore. Glad your back. :) I've been to both Portland and Seattle. They are awesome. I personally prefer Seattle but Portland is great too. I didn't realize you may have to have radiation too. I don't think I am going to need to. I meet with my Doc on Monday also. Since my last scan was clean, I think she just wants to talk about a few more cylces. I'm hoping for 1 but I think she is wanting 2. Let us know what both Doctors say on Monday. Hope you have a nice weekend.
Take care,
Jane