Wednesday, December 12, 2007

just a quickie

Hello just droppin a quickie here. Finished week one of radiation. In the middle of week two. It is now getting hard to swallow, or well more of I'm swallowing harder if that makes sense. Kind of the hard swallow feeling you get at the beginning of a cold when your throat gets scratchy and kinda sore and saliva just feels gross and thick and you really have to work at swallowing. ..anyone? no, just me, oh well.
Other than that, just alittle more sleepy and the waits on mondays and tuesdays are crazy. I had to wait an hour and half on monday after my time to finally get in and yesterday was 2 hours. But yesterday their servers crashed so I can understand being delayed because of that. But normally, just cuase they have new patients it completely throws everything else off. I just sit and basically nap on and off in the waiting room. But i'm not the only one. One guy was snoring lastnight!
Goin to see The Little Mermaid tonight! Yay I'm excited!! Saw Young Frankenstein last friday. Very fun! Andrea Martin...hilarious!!!! Got to see some buds from Michigan who came to town to visit.That was nice, love seein my friends!
ok thats about all, ciao and happy holidays!

1 comment:

Duane said...

Glad to see the treatments moving along. :)

Please let us know how you found the Little Mermaid!