Thursday, December 13, 2007

swim swim swim

Caught The Little Mermaid lastnight at the Lunt-Fontaine theater. I'd say I'd give a 7 1/2-8 out of 10, 10 being the best. I felt they kind of scimped on some effects that really wouldve given a little bit more of a wow factor. It was cute and fun. And I love Sherie Rene Scott!! Vocally that woman is amazing with a breath support that can go on for days and days and days! There are quite a few new songs added to mix. A lovely quartet in act 2. Norm Lewis, King Triton, gotta love his voice too. so warm and melty and yummy! I notice not really any mermen in the mix. Lots of other fish and sea life, but really if Ariel is supposed to fall in love with a merman, they couldve at least showed one lol. Or maybe I just missed him.
It's fun and Poor Unfortunate Souls...great ending to it!That alone was worth the price. So there's my review.
Saw the rad.onc. today, everythign is coming along smoothly. I'm lining up under their machines very nicely so i'm gettin zapped in all teh right places. I'm not majorly bombarded by sideffects which is good. I did get some magic mouthwash today. I'll take a swig before bed as that seems to be the worse time for me.
Got a Holiday Party at work tomorrow yay!!
ciao for now!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Yay for holiday parties!! XO