Sunday, September 2, 2007

No Longer Pissed and The Supid Cancer Show

OK I got over my being pissed. What good is it to hold on to anger, so I try and let it go!

Took a trip to Target today. Yay!!! It was quite the journey on the way home. I bought a floor lamp w/ 5 different colored shades, in blues and a green. I love it. It replaced my old black halogen ugly thing. I was sooooo tired of that. But this new one was a little heavy! I carried it to the subway which was packed with people waiting. Hot and sweaty down there. then about 5 minutes a train showed up yay!! This little old Asian man completely blocked the center of the door to get on, I was off to the side, moving over to let the person trying to get off the train, get off. This little old mad pushed his way onto the train completely blocking the guy who wanted off, so I just moved wayyyyy over so he could squeeze by. The little old man wanted a seat but there were plenty, no need to run onto the train and block everyone else lol. I'm not being discriminatory but little old Asian people always seem to do that. They don't care who you are but you better get out of their way cause they are on a mission to a seat!!!! Just a fact that I've come to learn watching train rider traffic. Anyways, I ended up catching a cab once i got back out of the subway and into my hood. yay cabs, love cabs! My lamp is all put together and all pretty yay!

Oh and on Monday Sept 3 on The Stupid Cancer show will be Kris Karr. If you watch TLC you may have caught her documentary called Crazy,Sexy Cancer. I thought it was great! Here's the link to The Stupid Cancer Show

No comments: