Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bummer no mythic creatures


Well bummer, we tried to go to the mythic creature exhibit at the museum but it was all sold out! :( so we roamed around the regular museum stuff. Snapped shots of the giant whale,dinosaurs etc. long day. Ate at a little BBQ joint called Brother Jimmy's. Was tasty and they have appreciation days. Tuesday is their teacher appreciation day and wednesday if you have a southern ID you can get 25% off. they also have a wednesday white trash feast night. all you can eat for 2hours of white trash food lol. Basically anything full of fat! BBQ ribs, Mac N Cheese, meatloaf etc. Was a cute fun place up on 80th and Amsterdam. Just roamin around the museum and walkin to trains to get home, whew i'm sleepy now!!
On the chemo side effect front, Arms were tingly lastnight but held off on moving to the hands till around 11ish. Though i also started feelin naseaus (probably all that frozen yogurt i had lol) but I did take a zofran an it worked! Hands were tingly when I got up this morning and finally subsided around 3-4. Which is good. Think i'll keep up with the Vit B and the multi vit. They seem to make it shorten so yay! Other than that just sleepy. Oh and my face is gettng all flushed again from the steriods. Looks rather funny with my cheeks getting so red like i put too much blush or something lol.
ciao

4 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

White Trash Feast!! I love it!!! Yes, decadron face is lovely, I'm sure mister right will knock on your door tonight because you look so glamorous. Sometimes I would put a bunch of makeup on to hide yucky pinkness, but it didn't really work. Sorry to hear you're tingly, that's something I'm not familiar with, otherwise I would share advice with ya :)

Maybe sometime this fall I'll come visit - I figure nothing is worse than visiting when it's 90 degrees! When are you done with chemo, I think you need to create a count down so that I can keep things straight :)

Talk soon!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Hello,
I got your comment the other day, thank you. I'm sorry to hear about the tingling...I haven't experienced that myself. It sounds like your chemo days are fun for you....Chemo, Lunch and a movie. I got home after my first treatment and passed out. It sounds like you have lots of energy. I hope that I will have that much energy.

I will try to stop by more and say hello.

Take Care,

Jane

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the vitamins are working:)

Too bad you missed the creature exhibit...it must have been awesome...probably why you wanted to go,huh? LOL!

Come on...White Trash Night? That's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me. OOPS!