Sunday, July 29, 2007

it's the weekend

I'm feelin much better than I did on monday! Made it to work for the rest of the week, this past week. Felt a little down yesterday so stayed home and just read the new Harry Potter book allllll day and night long. I finished it at about quarter to 5 this morning lol. But it was sooooo good!!!! ok thats all I'll say about it! so good!
went to the diner with the boys (roomies) this afternoon. Its raining off and on today. Lightening and thunder off and on. Seems to have stopped now, though I'd like it to continue. I like thunderstorms.
Nothin really new to report, just thought I'd drop a new post is all.

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Good to hear you're feelin' better, lady!! Hope you have a fab weekend of reading :)

Unknown said...

We bought my daughter the Harry Potter book. She hasn't started it yet because she got the rest of the series for her birthday in May and she told us she wants to finish those first. That book is huge. It would take me forever to finish. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I love lightening and thunder, but we don't get to see it very often where I live. Instead of snow in the winter, it rains a lot here. So we usually see thunder and lightening during the winter months.
Take care,
Jane