Sunday, July 22, 2007

two days later

well tis the sunday after chemo and I'm really not doing much for a change. I feel usually i've been going out and runnign around the saturday and sunday after but not this time. I have totally vegged this weekend. Minus the laundry that i'm doing now lol. Although I must say, i think becuase they pushed the drugs faster this time around, i feel side effects quicker. I never felt crappy on the saturday after (except tingling) and i felt yucky yesterday. Just a general achy in the chest, maybe it's the drugs killin cancers ass off. Sounds like a good idea to me. Then my face got sooooo red, i was like a tomatoe! And it spread into my arms too. Now i've checked it out before and I get flushed becuase of the decadron (steroid?) but this was crazy flushed. Even my eyelids were all red, and the going down my arms. Just weird and hot. But no fever so it's all good. Not as bad today. My arms are back to normal and it just looks a little red up on the cheekbones.

I must say at least the weather has cooled off! Although I hear it's supposed to get hot and humid again. Yuck! Oh and this Thursday is our company picnic! Always fun to get out of the office and eat burgers with the gang!

On the computer front, my roommate just got a new laptop, with wireless internet hooked up on it. We tried loading up the webkey or keyphrase or password thing into it and it would say connected but with limited capability and wouldn't connect to the internet. Anyone know how to solve that? I'm pretty sure the password is correct, it's the only one I ever setup when i installed the router. So if anyone has a clue that would be great!

well time to check the laundry!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Wow crazy that you turned into a tomato! It's gotta be the decadron - maybe it's that and a mix of heat? Well I'm glad you're feeling a little better today and getting your laundry done. Don't forget, chemo is cumulative, so don't be surprised that your a lil more lazy this weekend :) Oh and hooray for the picnic!! My company is doing one on Wednesday, weird huh!? Talk soon!