Monday, July 9, 2007

Its Too Damn Hot!

It's too hot today for sure! I haven't even gone outside but our hallway radiates heat and it's hot in there. I did go down in the stairwell today to open the door to Nic droppin off some stuff to me. And just opening the door felt the heat. I heard 100 degrees (was forcasted yesterday for today) and was like ick. Think i dehydrated myself over the weekend and started feelin queasy yesterday and still today. So add the heat on top of that and I decided to stay home and not even try to go into work today. Still feelin a little queasy but it's gettin better.
Kelly over at www.chemopalooza.com posted this link about a Times Magazine article with voting for the best website. I'm Too Young For This is listed on there. It's a cancer resource for young adults under 40. They also had a release of a cd with cancer patients work on it!

Stay cool

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Look at you doubling my efforts to support the I'm Too Young For This folks! By the way, I finally downloaded a bunch of the Stupid Cancer Show last night - I did it on itunes - Matthew Zachary emailed me the link because I couldn't get it to work :) I'll eventually listen to them all, but I heard some really cool people are scheduled like Fran Dresher (aka THE NANNY!). Since you like it so much, I wonder if you could sit in on a taping of it - it's in NYC somewhere :) Maybe they do events for you NYCers - actually I think I read something about people going out for drinks or something. Anywho, sorry to hear it's so hot and gross there - it's a humid 76 here right now, but super comfortable. Talk soon!!

Kelly

naw said...

hey sandy yeah its super hot here in toronto also 45 celcius was the high today I was also dumb enough to go out there... but I decided I was going to compleat my mission of getting a new water bottle as my nalgine is at least 4 years old and Im getting paranoid of leeching plastics so I was on a mission to find a sigg bottle which I found at the health food store designed for yuppies ;)
its all black and water seems to taste much better from it then my nagine... its probally my imagination but what ever it makes me feel better...
thanlks for the luck with my scans on the 19th... Im hoping my oncologist tells me only another 3 more months treatment then I can celebrate... and if not well Ill rool with it like every thing else...
I assume your going to get your pet scans soonish like in another treatment or 2 correct? my thoughts are with you when you do get it done...
talk soon and take care
neil....