Friday, July 6, 2007

Chemo #6 down!


Well today was chemo #6 really #7 but since i missed one from the gallbladder surgery it's #6. Hopefully soon is a Petscan, but since i had that surgery the nurse thinks it will be a little while yet before i get one. Probably at least not for another 2-4 treatments.
After chemo went for lunch. If you're in the city on the mid east side, head on over to Vezzo for some thin crust pizza. yummy yummy yummy!! It's on 30th and 3rd. Then we headed over and saw Live Free or Die Harder. We enjoyed it. Gotta love bald Bruce Willis and Justin Long! Guess thats the schedule now after chemo, getlunch and catch a movie. Although when mom leaves guess that will probably change, unless anyone out there had a friday afternoon off and whats to meet up with me :)
leave a me a comment or two and let me know or even if you can't. Hard to tell if anyone at all is reading except for Kelly (thanks Krazzy!) Though it's good for me to do this even if i get no comments lol. Got some tingling in the arms, but hasn't hit the hands yet, so i'm hopin it holds off and the vitamin B and multi vitamin i've been taking are working somewhat and it will only get better!Oh and I can't believe it but i just ate a pint of the Lighten Up! Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. yummy, but seriously the whole pint! i never eat the whole pint! Must be the steriods! At least I chose not to get the Baskin Robbins tonight!
Tomorrow looks like we'll head out to the museum and catch the Mythic Creatures exhibit. Should be fun! Dragons, Unicorns and something else. thats about all oh and a voice class at my voice teachers apt,though since i actually haven't been taking lessons for a little while I won't be singing anything. NOr have i actually practiced for a while cause I'm lazy and just had other stuff on my mind and people in my house. Lately it's just been singing along with the radio or humming along, but my itch for singing has returned and it's gonna start getting loud in my apt again :) yay!
tis all for now!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

You should hit up some kareoke joints in the NYC! :) I'll need to take a visit and meet you one of these days, and we'll rock out! And totally blame the steriods for the ice cream attack - I'm still a little snacky lately, and unfortunately I now have nothing to blame it on :( BOoooo

And Leon, it's soooo sad lamb! I'm surprised you didn't say that :) I'm very sad, he was a trooper, but his time had come.

mississippi mary said...

hello sandy
good to hear you are getting back to the singing. you have a beautiful voice, so use it. hope everything goes well with rest of treatments. then you can be your old bubbly self again.
take care of yourself. mary

mississippi mary said...

hello sandy
good to hear you are getting back to the singing. you have a beautiful voice, so use it. hope everything goes well with rest of treatments. then you can be your old bubbly self again.
take care of yourself. mary

Anonymous said...

That's great that you "got the itch" to sing again. Can't wait to hear some new stuff.

I think on occasionally we all need to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's. What fun is life if we can't indulge in cold, fatty goodness once in awhile?

Love you,
Amy