Thursday, July 5, 2007

Relax!

Well after a busy weeks of show seeing and traipsing about the city, my friend has left for Jersey to see some friends and then tomorrow he'll be leavin on a jet plane back to MI. A good time was had but man it was kind of exhausting! Damn those toxic drugs makin me tired lol. I have to say thanks to Mike for all the theater, dinners and BBQ! It was greatly appreciated, completely unnecessary to do all that but again appreciated! Can't thank him enough!
My ab muscles on the left side are still out of wack! But on the good side, I can lay on my right side to sleep and have been waking up on my stomach. But if I lay on the left it gets a bit sore.All that extra weight shifting to that side i suppose. I'd like it to stop so I can roll around trying to get to sleep as usual.
I thought yesterday would be my independence day from my hair, but I couldn't do it. Had it all planned out to use my roommates clippers and start shaving while Martina McBrides "Independence Day" played in the background. But I just couldn't do it and my roommate never found his clippers. I dunno what it is. It's a fallin out anyways every second of every day. And lovely amounts I pull out in the shower. So it's weird why i just can't buzz it off. I guess maybe since i only had short hair in 7th grade when the hair dresser got carried away talking to my mom and I ended up with boys cut. Or maybe the idea that what if something were to happen and it never grows back? well hell i got a couple wigs anyways. Not that thats really a comforting thought. I've just always had really thick hair and lots of it. It's not horrible yet. A tiny bit patchy in the temples and sides, but i've seen women with alopecia(sp?) much worse then what i have now who go about stylin their hair. Why does hair matter so much? UGh!!!!!
well guess thats the ramblings for today

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Who knows why hair matters so much, but it totally does. We're in the same boat together - both of us had nice thick hair to start and now, not so much :) For some reason I lost most of my hair on the sides as well, not sure why, but I figured it's from squeezing the water out of it in the shower, I dunno, that's my theory. I can now fit all of my hair in this tiny barrett, and before I couldn't even fit 1/4 of it in it! I've been rocking the bandannas more and just trying to keep it from blowing around and bothering me, hang in there, and of course know that you're not alone. If you do buzz it all off, I suggest video taping it and posting on youtube :) Hope you're getting some rest!!

Kelly