Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oh my goodness

Well what I thought was allergies has now just been identified as strepthroat. The culture will confirm but my GP is fairly certian. Weird things is that I've got no fever and it's realy not very sore, just swollen and red and puss-y. Although maybe that weird bout of stomach stuff a week ago monday was from the virus and it moved down into the stomach?? who knows. But I get some amoxycillin, see the oncologist on friday which would've been my chemo day. Hopefully all the blood work will be fine and he'll say ok and give me the chemo still. I hate to push it back.
Thats the latest scoop. Can't wait till 1:30 and I can go pickup my meds and start taking them!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Strep throat is LAME! Well I'm glad you got your butt to the doctors since apparently it wasn't allergies! You take care of yourself missy!