Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bored


I'm bored, bored, bored. Sittin at home is very boring. Luckily i have access to work email and that can keep me a little bit occupied. Although I have been getting to watch the travel channel and visit some lovely european cities. Today we went to Helsinki, Finland. Just another place to add to the life list of places to go visit!
I wll probably go to work tomorrow then off to the onc to check the throat. Still feels swollen, looks swollen,a little icky. so I'm guessing that the chemo won't happen, but possibly stronger antibiotics, though I still have no fever (so thats good i guess). Just really want to get back into the chemo regime and get things goin and cured and done done done!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sandy.
Missed you Saturday at the big EMU CC reunion. But, it is a long haul from NYC to A2 and it sounds ilke you aren't exactly feeling the greatest right now. I hope your throat clears up soon.

--Lori Underhill

Kelly Kane said...

Hey lady!! I got your comment, ha ha. Yes, softball probably isn't the best for pickle fingers - but whatevs! I also fell, and cut the heck outta my legs, hand (the pickle one!) and elbow (also the pickle one!)haha, so now I can blame it on the cuts for not touching people, lol! I'm sorry you were so bored today, I'm hoping you get some better drugs soon so that you can be done with all this postponed chemo BS! We will talk SOON!

Duane said...

I hear you! Let's get the treatment moving and done with this cancer business! Sorry to learn about your throat. I hope it feels much better very soon.

Wishing you the best,
Duane
http://journalofaprizefighter.blogspot.com

Duane said...

By the way, I added your wonderful blog to my site. I hope this is OK.

Duane
http://journalofaprizefighter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,
I am so happy that your test came back so great. Keep on getting better and better. Love Mom