Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ton of Bricks

Man the chemo i got last friday has hit me like a ton of bricks. I've been so tired this past week. Either not going to work or coming and going back home. crazy tired. And on top of that my back is hurting. I have no idea what i did to it. The only thing I can think of is maybe sitting oddly at the baseball game. But that was Sunday and it's almost friday and still hurting! I went to the chiropractor today, helped for a couple hours but it's startin to ache again. I go back to the onc tomorrow for a blood check and probably get a neupogen shot. Here's hopin the back gets better and I'm more awake next week!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Hang in there champ! I'm sorry you're so sleepy, but your body is going thru a lot, so you must need the rest. Hope you feel better soon!!