Monday, August 6, 2007

throat coat

Grrrrrrrrrr...... I don't think the antibiotics are working. I try to say a little mantra, ya know, healthy throat healthy throat healthy throat, i'm cured, i'm cured, i'm cured. But so far, my right tonsil is still pretty swollen and looks just the same as it did and it's still a wee sore. this is getting really annoying. I really want to get treatment on wednesday so it doesn't delay it anymore, and get in and get my CT and Pet scans. Guess I just have to wait it out and get more antibiotics or stronger ones.
Tonight....it's lets see who will win Hell's Kitchen.
does anyone read this thing other than Kelly? lol. It's great for me to write this but just curious, not many people comment (thanks kelly and carrie) so I was just curious.
Don't have much else to report, just waitin for the throat to heal up.
Oooohhh and Carrie whats your home email?
ciao

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Hey lady, sorry the druggies aren't working as fast as they should be, but at least you don't have slutty shingle fingers! hehehe

And duh, I totally read yer blog all the time! I'm sorry you don't get as many comments, people are slacking on my blog lately too - bastards :)

XO

Anonymous said...

Hey...I always read these;) LOL I just don't always comment. (Bad Me;P) I am a bastard!!!

Love ya,
Amy