Friday, August 31, 2007

Fucking annoyed

I'm so fucking annoyed and pissed.
went to go get chemo today, everything for the day started off fine. But when i brought down the bloodwork, my counts were too low. My whiteblood count was at 3000 and my gromules or whatever the hell they're called were at 1000 which is way to low I guess. So no chemo, i have to come back on Tuesday to get it. I got a Neupogen shot while i was there and on Sunday I have to give myself a shot. We'll see how that goes, but if i don't i'm afraid that the counts will still be too low on tuesday. Whats really more annoying than anything is that I was there a week ago, the counts were a little low but the doc wasn't worried, so he decided that I didn't need the neupogen. They are now being cautious with it becuase of the link between it and Bleo being bad for you. Find drop of the Bleo give me the neupogen cause obviously I need the friggin stuff.
Grrr with only 4 more to go, I'd like to get them all on time please and like to be able to go off to MS for Thanksgiving, instead of people coming here. Grrrrrrr, just very annoyed. I'm sure Tuesday will be fine but I don't want to wait.
And now after watching the Food Network I was a big ole piece of steak!

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Ugh, I'm sorry today sucked!!! I guess now you know you're going to have to be a jerk to your onc about these shots! Fingers crossed that your counts rise a lot this weekend - and hey at least you get to enjoy the long weekend! Cheer up pal!!!

Anonymous said...

hey there.. i know from experience... believe me :)) that if you're being treated in a hospital.. that the oncology nurses have a stash of kytril ... also... there should be a social worker who can help you.... to call the drug company.. if you can't afford the kytril ... they will send you free ... ( or in care of that worker :)) kytril ... again, i know from experience... my prayers to you :)) b