Sunday, June 10, 2007

Howdy All to my new blogsite!

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome to my new blogsite. I've been posting my blogs on MySpace and will continue to do so but wanted a place a little more accessible to my peeps and fam that aren't on Myspace. I'll post some of my original posts of my journeys through finding out I have Hodgkins Disease a lymphoma cancer, and beyond.
So welcome one and all. Leave comments if you wish as long as they're not degrading or mean and we shall get along just fine!
san

4 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Ahoy Sandy!!! Love the new blog, keep posting, it'll pass the time!!!

Kelly

Kelly Kane said...

Oooo I like this layout much better, it's "classy"!

Anonymous said...

I am not up to speed on this "bloging" business. But we thought it is a good way to keep family and friends up to date on things. Love from Mississippi.

Jim and Sharon

Pat Hampton said...

Hey Sandy,

Keep that positive attitude and great sense of humor; I believe it helps the healing process. Hang in there.

Love ya,
Pat