Saturday, June 23, 2007

quickie

This is just a short one. A quickie if you will :)
Wow the steroids really kicked in lastnight. I was awake until 5am. Usually I can read a book and maybe 20-pages in i can fall asleep. Nope not lastnight. I read about 130 and finally was slightly sleepy enough to fall asleep but then still up around 9am. Kind of sucks as I like my sleep. I enjoy it. Oh sad. But now I'm up for the day. Maybe I'll be sleepy later and take a nap.
The tingling has gone down yay. But i have a slight headache. Took a Zofran for nausea lastnight as I felt a little off. But those dissolve under your tongue fake berry things are enough to make you want to puke lol. I feel ok now and since it's been well of 8 hous since i took it I like i'm good.
Well off to get some brunch!!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Try advil pm, it works wonder on steriod insomnia :) Or ativan is good for naps, but it only keeps you asleep for about 4 hours, so it's good to take in the daytime if you need a lil nap! Hope it helps!