Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Stand up and deliver!

Yay I am able to sit up and get out of bed on my own now!!! yay!!! Still causes pain but ya now, what should i expect since to get the gallbladder out they had to put holes through the ab muscle. But this way my mom doesn't have to keep helping me at odd hours to use the bathroom or whatnot. lol
Givin a little shout out to my friend Josh and his puppy Tlaloc ( not sure if i spelled it right, but it means god of rain). Poor little guy, the puppy not josh hah, got his paw caught in an escalator. ouch!!! but he's ok, they rushed him to the pet ER and got all cleaned up and stitched up. poor little pup.
I know i keep just changin subjects, but thats kinda the way i do things. They pop in my head and i right them so i don't forget about them. See i already forgot what i was gonna type lol
Ohhh the Percoset i think is a wierd little drug. Dulls the pain which is nice but makes my head feel wierd. Kinda spinny. but i guess i'd rather deal with that then all the pain!
Hopefully I'll be all healed up by Friday the 22nd and can resume chemo! Funny to actually want to get back to toxic drugs being pumped into your body but i want the hodgkins cured and need the chemo for that. But on a plus side getting the gallbladder out i don't have to worry about passing or trying to pass stones anymore. whew thats some painful stuff and i'm not sorry to see it go!
So while I'm recouping from the surgery, i'm just watching alot of tv. There's alot of nothing on during the daytime. And very few good movies even on the on demand channels. I love Food Network, but even i have my limits lol.
Guess thats all for now, later gators

2 comments:

BPT said...

Hey sandcastle,

Just a note to say hi and hope you have a good day. What a great way to keep us up-to-date on you (especially those of us who are horribly remiss in getting a hold of you).

For a real good time, try taking some of the drugs, then watching a movie at 4x speed. The colors! The sounds! "I never knew this movie tasted so good!"

love and hugs,
BPT

Kelly Kane said...

Look at you, you little blogger. I'm liking the new blog, it seems like you're updating it more often :) Now, you can feel my pain about nothing good on TV during the day. And yes, I totally know what you mean about looking forward to chemo, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, LAST ONE!!!!! Hooray! Okay, adios for now!