Sunday, June 17, 2007

Out and About


I made it outside for a little while today. Mom and I walked down to the dinner, down the street and around the corner. Then across to the drug store and back. Nice little outing, but man it's hot outside today, but a breeze blowin.
Watching a very weird movie called Dead Gilr, an independent film. Very odd.
Feelin better day by day but still not sure why i hurt on my left side. I'll have to check that will the doc on my checkup on tuesday. I mean, the gallbladder was in the upper right and got really no pain there at all. Two incisions to the right don't hurt either. The one in my belly button is ok and the one above aches a little but then a couple inches to the left of those is what oddly feels like was strechted and torn muscle. I don't get it, just wish it would heal up. Wanna get back to chemo so i can stop wonderin what the lymph systems doing while I had to skip a treatment.
those are my thoughts and remblings for today.
ciao

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Love the picture!!!!