Thursday, June 14, 2007

still just chillin

So here I am still just chillin on the sofabed. My butt is fallin asleep from all the sitting. I try to get up and move around but after a while it hurts too much so back to sitting/laying I go. I've realized the Percoset just kind of knocks me out if I have any bit of tired in me.Thats kind of nice though.
It's funny how different my taste is tv is from my mom. she loves the murder mysteries, i love cooking adn reality cooking stuff. So right now Murder She Wrote is on. I don't really enjoy it but my ma likes it and since she's kind of waitin on me hand and foot right now, I'll be nice and let her watch some tv that she wants too.
I have alittle fever happening. 99.8 was the highest it's been. I'm hoping it goes back down tomorrow otherwise gotta call the doc or the nurses and see what they say i should do. And for too much info, i'm really gassy. they said I would be because they fill you up with air during surgery to see the insides better. But sheesh man today it crazy.
My friend Josh dropped by today which was nice. Nice to see him. He showed us pics of his puppy with his back paw all bandaged up from the escalator incident. Poor guy, the wrapping was so much larger then his actual leg. But apparently he's doin well so yay!
We'll feelin a little groggy guess I'll be signin off....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - I'm a cyber Hodge-friend of Chemopalooza (isn't she great??!!) and saw you posting on her blog so thought I'd check yours out. I see you're quite new on the Hodge journey (my husband's been doing this for a year now!!! Check out his blog at http://bitofabummer.blogspot.com)
Anyway, apart from surgery I hope your journey so far has been a smooth one - look forward to watching your progress and helping you celebrate kicking this disease's butt :-)

Veronica

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy, Jacquie K. just mentioned to me about you. I am glad that everything turned out well from the surgery. Hope you feel better soon, Gerald misses you, haha. Take care and keep us informed. Sending you a big hug.

Cathy Johnson (Nesspor)

Kelly Kane said...

Hey gassy gus! Good to read youre letting mom watch her tv shows, it's only fair :) Soon enough you'll be all healed and ready for toxic fluids! Hope you're filling your time well!
Kelly