Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Music music music music

well to copy one of my friends blog ms chemopalooza, i just added a playlist too. So, if you hear music it could be my playlist. Mine is just made up of songs I just thought of to add that I liked. some meaningful in lyric some just fun.
I'm feelin better today yay!! My mom noticed too cause i'm gettin more attitude and not sleeping as much hah! So just a quick little blog for this evening. Oh and if you're on a lowfat diet and are craving brownies, try and find No Pudge Fudge Brownie mix. Those are some darn tasty brownies. And if you can't find it in your stores here's their link http://www.nopudge.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

I am so glad that you're feeling better! Tell your mom I say hi. Btw I am really digging the play list.

Kelly Kane said...

Hooray for music, I knew you'd find some time to post a playlist :) Hooooray!!! You can also put it on your myspace, that's where I got the idea. And hooray for feeling better! YAY!